House of Optical Optometrists in Clawson, MI Birdeye

house of optical

Eyeglass Cases, Cleaning Cloths and Solution, Cords and Chains, Non-Prescription Sunglasses, Premade Reading Glasses, Sunglass Clip-Ons and Fitovers.

More Types of Medical Equipment & Supplies in Clawson

Once again, I had to contact the office and get this corrected. I will not be returning, nor will I allow my family to go there. I do not recommend House of Optical to anyone.

About House Of Optical

Of course, the doctor I saw was at lunch, but I did speak with a very apologetic manager. Seeing the script was also the first time I was able to see the name of the doctor who did my exam - Dr. Robert Feldman. The manager assured me she would get the script corrected, and email it to me. When I received the "corrected" script, the brand of contacts was now correct, but the script was still inaccurate. Only my nearsighted measurement was on the script, not the entire multifocal prescription.

Birdeye for businesses

Incredible homes that look like optical illusions loveproperty.com - lovePROPERTY

Incredible homes that look like optical illusions loveproperty.com.

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]

I’m a very happy patient of House of Optical. They always give be great care and service and have a fantastic selection of frames. Last night my mother was visiting me from (way) out of town and my bad bunny thought her glasses were an excellent toy and made them almost unwearable. Despite not being a patient/customer, they helped us make them wearable again and didn’t charge us a dime.

Access Paper:

I ordered a year supply of contacts after the exam. When I went to pick them up, I noticed the box was not the same as what I currently have. I questioned whether these were a different brand, the receptionist checked my file, and assured me that this was correct and what the doctor ordered. I thought maybe the company had changed the box design since I last ordered a year ago. I was told that I would have to come back in to get refitted. I explained that the doctor did the contact fit exam with the contacts that I usually wear.

Family Optometry

House of Optical is located on 14 Mile between Rochester Rd and Main Street. Stop by and see what it’s like to enjoy great eye care services. Very helpful and will spend as much time with you as needed. I only waited a few minutes for my eye exam. The people at House of Optical are really friendly.

You must carefully consider any such statement and should understand that many factors could cause actual results to differ from the Company's forward-looking statements. These factors include inaccurate assumptions and a broad variety of other risks and uncertainties, including some that are known and some that are not. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual future results may vary materially. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement. You should carefully evaluate such statements in light of factors described in the Company's filings with the SEC, especially on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K.

house of optical

Frames

They will answer any questions you may have with the knowledge and expertise you trust. Our office has quality frames from today’s hottest designers with a price match guarantee. You will get a personal photographer who uses a professional camera to take your photos, edit them and send them within 5 business days + special gift.

Amazon's Project Kuiper completes successful test of space lasers - About Amazon

Amazon's Project Kuiper completes successful test of space lasers.

Posted: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]

According to a Courts Optical release yesterday, the Brighter View programme which was originally launched in 2017, reflects Courts Optical’s commitment to providing access to quality vision services for all Guyanese. Since the launch of the programme, more than 500 children across 20 schools in the region have received free eye care. Our eyewear professionals will help you select the right look from a great selection of quality eyeglasses and designer frames. The eyewear professionals will help you select the right look from a great selection of quality eyeglasses and designer frames.

House of Optical has numerous physicians working there, so I had no idea who I was seeing. I took a pair of unopened contact lenses with me, so the doctor could see the brand I usually wear. I told him I was happy with this brand and had issues with other brands.

I had never worn the brand he prescribed, nor did he ever discuss changing brands with me during the exam. The receptionist told me, sorry but in order to get another brand I had to have another refit exam. I then told her I wanted to return these contacts and get my written prescription, and I would order my contacts elsewhere. When I went to House of Optical, and returned the contacts and got my script, I noticed the script had the same incorrect contact lens brand on it. I asked to have this corrected, and was told this was all they had on file, and I would need a refit. At this point I asked to speak with a doctor or manager.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect smart home devices in the Google Home app Google Nest Help

Jungle Cruise Disneyland Resort, California Attractions